We're always on the lookout for motivated and talented service and creative people. Our culture is fast-paced, motivated and creative. Our account service and creative departments work together to create standout advertising and provide excellent customer service. If you're eager to pursue an exciting opportunity and you are not afraid of hard work, drop us a line.
If you wish to be considered for employment, feel free to email your resume to info@BuyerAds.com
Advertising Agency Account Coordinator – Newton, Massachusetts
If you've always wanted to get into the fast-paced world of advertising or marketing, here is your chance!
Our agency is growing, and this is the perfect opportunity to play a key role in helping us support our clients while you learn all aspects of our business—from the ground up.
Here, you’ll get the training and support you need to work directly with our diverse clients to produce targeted digital, social and print advertising designed to attract top talent. We are a successful boutique agency specializing in employment brand marketing, and we partner with industry leaders across all verticals to help them meet their recruitment marketing goals.
Unlike most entry-level marketing roles, our Account Coordinators play a key role in helping us support our clients, as they are on the front line of our business. You’ll always be challenged, as no two days are the same, given our clients’ shifting priorities—so you’ll be exposed to diverse request and projects. Specific responsibilities include working with our creative and media teams as well as engaging directly with the respective media reps to research and develop job posting copy, banner ads, print ads and other marketing materials.
You must be able to solicit accurate information from media reps and research and provide accurate pricing information to our clients, while successfully juggling multiple deadlines and priorities; managing the flow of your orders through our art department; and accurately entering all orders into our billing and project management system—all in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Sound like a lot? It is – but if you have the drive to succeed in a challenging but rewarding environment – this is the role for you.
There is room to grow your career at Buyer because with time and based on performance, there are opportunities for advancement into our Project Manager and Account Director roles, as well as other positions within the company. In fact, many members of our account service team started as Account Coordinators! Bottom-line, the skills and experience you gain as an Account Coordinator here will prove invaluable wherever your career path takes you.
To qualify, a Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred, along with demonstrated customer service experience. Solid computer and clerical (proofreading) skills are required, and attention to detail and strong organizational skills are a must to succeed in this role. Experience (or internships) involving social media, media planning/buying, editing, advertising, etc., are all plusses.
Buyer (located in Newton near Route 128 and the Mass Pike) is one of the country’s most successful advertising agencies specializing in recruitment and employee communications. We have in-house resources for media research, design and production (traditional and web-based), billing, etc., to support your efforts, and our culture is friendly and informal.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE
Front-End Web Developer – Newton, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Location: Newton Massachusetts
Requirement: 5+ years of web development experience
This job requires that you work onsite. No relocation assistance.
Join our team as a front-end web developer responsible for the coding, modifying and maintaining agency websites. This front-end developer must have excellent attention to detail, great time management, a strong work ethic and the ability to work in both a group and individual settings.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience assuring all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Strong grasp of Media Queries and Responsive Design
- Working familiarity with Dreamweaver – we use it as a framework on all our sites in a team environment
- WordPress experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, UI/UX or graphic related field a plus
- Experience in optimizing video for websites a plus
- Translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive, intuitive web applications
- Develop responsive designs for web applications and mobile devices
- Design new user interfaces and improve usability on an on-going basis
- Evaluate usability of complex systems and implement modifications to enhance usability
- Develop and test user interface designs across multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to design CSS classes and maintain good organizational structure for CSS libraries
- Participate in the on-going development of new features and enhancements for our applications
Please email your resume and samples of work to: email@example.com
Buyer is an EOE.