We're always on the lookout for motivated and talented service and creative people. Our culture is fast-paced, motivated and creative. Our account service and creative departments work together to create standout advertising and provide excellent customer service. If you're eager to pursue an exciting opportunity and you are not afraid of hard work, drop us a line.
If you wish to be considered for employment, feel free to email your resume to info@BuyerAds.com
Advertising Agency Account Coordinator – Newton, Massachusetts
After training, the successful candidate will work directly with our clients to produce and place recruitment ads in print media, post job listings online or to social media channels (in compliance with client brand standards and preferences) and assist with special projects as needed. Must be able to gather accurate information from media reps; maintain a grasp of multiple deadline and priorities; manage the flow of your orders through our art department; and accurately enter all orders into our billing and project management system, all in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Experienced Account Coordinators are also expected to proactively make suggestions to clients to improve results.
A Bachelor's degree preferred, customer service experience preferred, and strong computer and clerical (proofreading) skills are required. Organizational skills are a must to succeed in this role. Experience (or internships) involving social media, media planning/buying, editing, advertising, etc., are all plusses.
Starting salary is in the $30’s and depends on experience. With time and performance, there are opportunities for advancement into our project manager and account director roles.
Buyer (located in Newton near Route 128 and the Mass Pike) is one of New England's most successful advertising agencies specializing in recruitment and employee communications. We have in-house resources for media research, design and production (traditional and web-based), billing, etc., to support your efforts. Our culture is friendly and informal. EOE
Only applications with cover letters will be considered.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Front-End Web Developer – Newton, Massachusetts
Type: Full Time
Location: Newton Massachusetts
Requirement: 5+ years of web development experience
This job requires that you work onsite. No relocation assistance.
Join our team as a front-end web developer responsible for the coding, modifying and maintaining agency websites. This front-end developer must have excellent attention to detail, great time management, a strong work ethic and the ability to work in both a group and individual settings.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience assuring all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Strong grasp of Media Queries and Responsive Design
- Working familiarity with Dreamweaver – we use it as a framework on all our sites in a team environment
- WordPress experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, UI/UX or graphic related field a plus
- Experience in optimizing video for websites a plus
- Translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive, intuitive web applications
- Develop responsive designs for web applications and mobile devices
- Design new user interfaces and improve usability on an on-going basis
- Evaluate usability of complex systems and implement modifications to enhance usability
- Develop and test user interface designs across multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Ability to design CSS classes and maintain good organizational structure for CSS libraries
- Participate in the on-going development of new features and enhancements for our applications
Please email your resume and samples of work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer is an EOE.